The site http://www.velib.paris.fr is the property of SOMUPI.
SOMUPI does its utmost to ensure that the information (the content of which it reserves the right to amend, at any time and without prior notice), on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, SOMUPI cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information available on this site.
Therefore, SOMUPI cannot accept responsibility for:
* any site interruption
* the occurrence of bugs
* any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site;
* any damage resulting from a third party's fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the site;
* and more generally any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes costs resulting from the purchase of goods on the site, profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone's access or failed access to the website, or any credit granted to information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
Personal data protection
SOMUPI is committed to preserving the confidentiality of any information provided on line by Internet users
Any personal data sent by Internet users to SOMUPI for the use of specific services is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 dated 06 January 1978.
As such, Internet users are entitled to access, rectify and delete any personal information at any time by writing to the following address:
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user used by the site for the site to send information to the Internet user’s browser and for the browser to return information to the origin site (e.g. session ID, language preference or date).
You are informed that during your visits to this site, cookies can be installed on your web browser.
These cookies are used for different purposes:
- optimize the site and facilitate site navigation;
- enable the provision of a service explicitly requested by the site user such as access to certain services (access to self-service bicycle subscriptions, definition of bookmarks);
- analyze site trends and audience measurement and establish statistics.
JCDecaux may collect anonymous traffic data of the Internet user (type of browser that is used, number of pages views, number of visits, the exact path that an Internet user has taken on the site, the amount of time spent on the site or on a page etc.).
No data about the first name, surname, telephone number or email address of the Internet user will be collected during the performance of the service by JCDecaux or its Service Provider.
During the data-collection and data-processing processes, JCDecaux or its Service Provider may use an Internet user’s IP address and attribute a “cookie” to this particular IP address. This is only carried out for geolocation purposes in order to identify the region in which an Internet user connects to a particular website. This data can in some cases be used to identify an individual. In order to protect such data, JCDecaux or its Service Provider will hold onto this data, which is encrypted, only for a limited period of time. Under no circumstances is the data available on the statistical reference tool, nor can it be accessed anywhere else in the company.
You can object to the installation and use of these cookies, but please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on certain parts of our site.
You may set your web browser to notify you when a cookie is sent, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it:
For cookies used to analyze site trends and audience measurement and compile statistics, please visit the site below and choose the Opt-out option:
For cookies used to optimize the site and help you navigate the site, or to allow us to provide a service specifically requested:
For Mozilla Firefox :
- Choose “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
- Click on “Confidentiality”.
- Click on the "cookies" menu and select the desired options.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level using the cursor (High level, if you would like to stop all cookies)
Select the menu bar, select the "Edit" Menu.
- In the dropdown menu, please choose "Preferences"
- Then click on "Security" icon
- To block cookies, please select "never" option. You are not able to prohibit the cookies of only one website with this browser.
Click on the "Google Chrome" menu in the tool bar of the browser
- Select "Settings"
- Click to open "advanced setting"
- In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can modify the following parameters:
To block all cookies: please select the option "Block sites from setting any data"
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. SOMUPI cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, SOMUPI cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, SOMUPI cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
SOMUPI property rights
The site as well as all software used in connection with the site may contain confidential information and/or information protected by existing intellectual property right legislation or any other law. Therefore, unless specified otherwise, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained in the site and each of the components created for this site are the sole property of SOMUPI, who does not grant any licence or right other than the right to consult the site. Any reproduction or use of copies of documents presented on the site is strictly prohibited, to the exception of reproduction or copies made for exclusive purposes of information or for personal and private use. It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create a derived work, reverse engineer its conception or assembly - or attempt, in any way, to find the source code (except when this is allowed by law), to sell, to grant, to sublicense, to modify or to transfer the software's property rights. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use a modified version of the software, particularly but not exclusively in order to obtain unauthorized access to the service - or to access the website through another interface other than that provided by SOMUPI.
JCDecaux SA - Sainte Apolline - 78378 Plaisir Cedex - France - +33 (0)1 30 79 79 79